[Dshield] WLAN intregation into corporate Networks.

Serge Vondandamo svondandamo at mercury-eur.com
Wed Oct 8 15:57:29 GMT 2003

Hi Gurus,

I am looking for tips, experience or practical guide on how to
implement/integrate Wireless networks to an existing corporate Wired LAN.
Hardware used, Software,Security considerations (not just WEP and MAC
filters), problems, effectivness, impact on the existing LAN, etc.

I have search the Net for that but, I have so many papers contradicting each
others and the information are just not usefull.
So, if you have implemented/integrated or worked with something like that
then I will really appreciate your input, feed-back, tips, guides and other
papers that you might have.

Thanks
Serge