[Dshield] Plaxo "service"

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Wed Oct 8 20:12:43 GMT 2003

Just a thought.  It may be 'secure' today, but some upgrade it likely to
eventually compromise the security of their system.  Whether somebody has
the time and opportunity to expoit that is another thing.

I'd be more worried about disgruntled employees at Plaxo selling lists..

There is no way I'd trust this.