[Dshield] Cyberkit 2.2 pings.... anyone else getting them?

Porter, Richard USA rwporter at nps.navy.mil
Fri Oct 10 14:40:14 GMT 2003

I saw a significant amount of Cyberping hits when we had a couple of welcheia machines on our Public Wireless.  You might want to look for an infected welcheia box. Etherpeak picks up welcheia at 110 bytes in length. If you increase the snap length on TCPDump you should see your Cyberping hits at 110 bytes, then you know you have a welchiea box out there somewhere. Hope that helps.

Richard