[Dshield] Resubmitting Fightback requests

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Mon Oct 13 11:53:16 GMT 2003

> Right... and it's been a week or more since I've had an IP flagged for
> Fightback appear on my list of Fightbacks sent!

The fightback system needs a few fixes (probably a rebuild from
scratch). I am moving to a lot of bulk notifications. As a result, it
will be harder to identify specific IPs. 'bulk notification' means that
ISPs receive daily feeds with lists of newly added IPs.

The 'resubmital' is another issue. I may permit faster resubmital for
the single fightback. The '1 month' limit is more intended to prevent
flooding of abuse desks.

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net