[Dshield] anybody else seen this kind of "terror" messages?

Gearry Judkins gjudkins at msad43.org
Wed Oct 15 11:19:28 GMT 2003

General DShield Discussion List <list at dshield.org> writes:
>I'm not on Spamtools, and I'm NOT (yet) getting it, so I think Dshield
>is clear (for now).
I did not get it either, and I am only on this list, not either of the
others.

However I did get another one yesterday that was interesting.  The author
claimed to be prepared to "laudry" my profits from my child pornography
web site, all I needed to do was enter my credit card number and
expiration date in a form.  I have not had time to analyze the message yet
and track down the site, but if someone wants it I can forward it on later
today.

Gearry