[Dshield] New critical Windows vulnerabilities

David Vincent david.vincent at mightyoaks.com
Wed Oct 15 21:33:27 GMT 2003

warpmedia, you're confusing the MSN Messenger CLient / Windows Messenger on
Windows XP with the Messenger Service included in all NT versions of
Windows.

if you've ever seen a message on your desktop about college diplomas, that
is Windows Messenger Service spam, and completely unrelated to MSN Messenger
/ Windows Messenger.

http://www.google.com/search?q=windows+messenger+spam&sourceid=mozilla-searc
h&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

-d