[Dshield] Problem using Linnt for SCSI drives

John Nolan john_nolan_qwest at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 05:03:50 GMT 2003

I am trying to recover a password on a Windows 2000 server that has a HP Smart Array 5i SCSI controller card.  In the past I have used Linnt but only with IDE drives.

I tried downloading the drivers for the SCSI controller card for Red Hat Linux 7.2, 7.3 8.0 and let Linnt autoprobe for the drivers which I put on a floppy but I got the message:

/tmp/scsi/drvr.o : not an ELF file
WARNING: All drivers failed to load!

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get Linnt to see the SCSI drives?  What version of Linux does Linnt run?

Thanks

John