[Dshield] Miscreant ports

Rod Carty rod at en-consult.ca
Sun Oct 19 17:01:22 GMT 2003

Have a look at the port probe study page on my ENC web site (link in
my signature below). The link on the home page is titled "Is your
system secure?" Down near the bottom of the page are a couple links to
port lists. Check out the Gibson Research web site also on that port
probe study page, link near the top. He has ShieldsUp! and some other
tools.