OT - [Dshield] Email and Websites Impersonating eBay

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 02:11:35 GMT 2003

At 11:12 PM 10/18/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Al:
>
>On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 08:14:20PM -0700, Al Reust wrote:
> > Hello All
>
>/* snip */
>
> > Thank You John for telling them How! Now the have to figure out what tools
> > are needed LOL..
>
>[jsage at sparky /storage/virii] $ uname -a
>  Linux sparky.finchhaven.net 2.4.20-18.9 #1 Thu May 29 07:09:43 EDT
>  2003 i586 i586 i386 GNU/Linux
>
>May I recommend KRUD Linux, see:
>
>http://www.tummy.com/krud/
>

>- John
>--
>"Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?"
>-
>John Sage: InfoSec Groupie
>-
>ABCD, EFGH, IJKL, EmEnOh, Pplus+, Mminus-
>-
>ATTENTION: this entire message is privileged communication, intended
>for the sole use of its recipients only. If you read it even though
>you know you aren't supposed to, you're a poopy-head.

Love it John! The sad part is several people that will purchase it, will
not know what to do with it. could it be there are "so many options" or
just lack of knowledge.. The thing to do is, If you purchase it. Then find
a computer and install it! Go Play and test the security. Yes it will take
a few days, but the knowledge you will gain will be invaluable. What you
end up with is, a tool that can help you answer some of those questions..

Tip of the Hat to John

R/

Al