[Dshield] Microsoft patches

IT Manager ITmanager at rjl-pensions.com
Mon Oct 20 16:03:51 GMT 2003

Just some advice if you dont already know this..

Installing the patches automatically is sometimes not a good idea. You might
want to install the patches on your machine first or on a test machine just
to make sure that they do not interfere with your programs, there is nothing
worse than installing a patch and then not being able to boot up all the
computers because one of the patches "fixed" something that you didn't want
it to.

just some advice.