[Dshield] Microsoft patches

Bob Savage bsavage at rnr-inc.com
Mon Oct 20 16:42:30 GMT 2003

Your advice is noted and appreciated, and I've seen it often on this list, but I guess this was my point in the original post.  I do understand that many people have the problems you describe.  However, we've never, ever, had any problems with Microsoft patches.  Never.  Our network is small, simple, and uncluttered, and that we do keep up with patches and updates of all kinds.  Other than that I'm not sure what the difference is.

Bob Savage
Another "IT Manager"