[Dshield] Re: Re: [Larholm/PivX] Proxy attackers/hijackers

Sam Node dshield at pfunkjr.cotse.net
Mon Oct 20 21:45:42 GMT 2003

Honestly. I'm not quibbling, here.

"But I can take reasonable precautions with physical security on my house.
I can lock the deadbolts on my front door, and basement, and put a bar in
the sliding door.  Latching the windows will likely deter most
criminals."

And using a simple NAT firewall will deter MOST black hat hackers.

Don't get me wrong, we agree. I'm afraid too much time is wasted with the
blame game. And the blame game is just a waste of time.