[Dshield] distributing windows updates (was: Proxy attackers/hijackers)

areust@comcast.net areust at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 18:33:09 GMT 2003

However, MS did offer Software Update Services as a solution of shops with less than 200 machines.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A7AA96E4-6E41-4F54-972C-AE66A4E4BF6C&displaylang=en

You then become a mirror of security patches for the OS's you tell it you have.

Set it up so thazt you have to approve patches prior to release and then let "Auto" patch the workstations. Allows you to test before release.