[Dshield] Microsoft patches

Sue Young smy at gcmlp.com
Tue Oct 21 18:28:37 GMT 2003

I found a company that does this in the Chicago area.  See
http://mynetworksllc.com/ .  I've referred a couple of my users but haven't
gotten feedback yet on the job they did.  The initial meeting I had with one
of the partners did give me the answer on getting around a wireless dead
spot in my house.  They're security oriented too.

I think every IT person should search out a company like this.  Otherwise
you might end up wiring your boss's house on the weekend.

Sue Young