OT [Dshield] distributing windows updates (was: Proxy attackers/hijackers)

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 23:39:45 GMT 2003

By Now this is so far from the Original Topic LOL

But then you add another level of "complexity" to something that Techies
barely understand and Users (Well We all know that Users Are Stupid!)

The Most Successful things in the world work off the KISS Principle!

Incase some of you do not know what "KISS" is, Keep It Simple Stupid. That
is the lowest common denominator. All of your explanations should be
described at that level (and yes most Bosses fit that category, yes it does
not matter that he has an MBA - they are "Users").

Every layer of complexity that you add as a "Feature" will eventually make
the program Fully Functional and Totally Useless!

Al