[Dshield] Microsoft patches

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 22:33:25 GMT 2003

Bill,
And lookee here, it seems someone at BYU has had some mysterious problem
in "playing back" the generously sized mp3 file on their Linux system.

I went ahead and donwloaded the file from the www site
http://testweb.alpinedistrict.org/, scanned it with Norton A/V and fired
it up with Musicmatch Jukebox.

Actually if you do the math 4mb represents about a  10-20:1 compression
factor over a high fidelity digital recording of 4:45 minutes in length
so I think it is legit.

I'll certainly report back to this group if I later find anything amiss
with this file.

[uug] Every OS Sucks
brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 18:52:08 MDT 2003