[Dshield] Most absurd

Carl Inglis wyrdrune at yoshiwara.org.uk
Wed Oct 22 22:00:46 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 20:04, Rick Klinge wrote:

[Tidyed up for RFC1855 compliance]
> > This link qualifies as this weeks most absurd.
> > I know it's only Wed but it cant get any better than this.
> >
> > http://www.sosdg.org/attmail.html

> Fwiw, I think this is a good idea.. It appears that they are trying to
> make a whitelist to help stop spam/uce abuses.

The latest I've seen over on NANOG suggests that AT&T have withdrawn this
policy...

"Customers who received e-mail bulletins from AT&T Monday and Tuesday
requesting specific information are advised to disregard those
messages.  They were inadvertently sent out in error and we apologize
for any confusion or inconvenience they may have caused."

Carl
--
Ski!:
     A shout to alert people ahead that a loose ski is coming down the