[Dshield] Weird scanning, weird ports, weird TCP flags..

Nick Harley nickharley at bcbsal.org
Thu Oct 23 23:57:20 GMT 2003

Thanks for everyone's help. My quest for enlightenment continues.

http://www.inetdaemon.com/tutorials/internet/routing/bgp/cidr_notation.html

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ
Internal Systems Administrator                    voice: (425)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any
dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone
other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly
prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately
by replying to this e-mail.