[Dshield] Site suspect

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Fri Oct 24 05:21:01 GMT 2003

Tried it.  Nothing happened.  No pop up.  Probably clicking ok would have
started to download a virus.  Can't really tell without seeing it.
Walrus

Subject: [Dshield] Site suspect
From: "john beck" <jbeck80 at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:55:57 -0500
To: list at dshield.org

I have been alerted to a website that someone was going to book a room at
Hyatt Regency and they went to www.hyattregency.com and there it, will give
a popup that says you have the rpc virus and it wants you to click ok to
scan your machine, I am now blocking the site and have not begun to check
out what it is doing or planting but wanted to let everyone know, if anyone
checks this or has info on it, please post or send to me off list.

Thank You
John