[Dshield] More on Windows Messenger from Yesterday's DartmouthDaily Feed

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Fri Oct 24 14:20:26 GMT 2003

I understand what AOL is doing/trying to accomplish, not sure if I
agree. This could be a scary piece of business.  I've read people
complaining about what MS is doing to there system when you download
patches.  IMO it's one thing when a OS manufacturer patches a system but
I think it's another when an ISP start tinkering with and OS.  Yes their
only shutting down a service but it does not give me any warm and
fuzzies.  I think we'll here MS chime in on this one.

Just my 2 cents

Thanx, Paul