[Dshield] SANS NS 2003 - New Orleans

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Fri Oct 24 14:52:35 GMT 2003

I just got the approval to attend the SANS Conference in New Orleans
this November.  Any other DShielders planning on being there?  If so,
maybe we can get together for some cafe au lait and beignets, or just
sit around and talk about worms, virii, firewalls, spammers, and setting
GMT up on user workstations ;-)

Johannes, do you have anything planned for that conference?

--
Cheers,
Ed Truitt