[Dshield] Daily Reports not working?

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Tue Oct 28 21:43:08 GMT 2003

On numerous occasions.  It comes and goes.  If I exit then come back in it
sometimes fixes.  More common is probes to ports where it shows 11 probes
from xxx.xxx.xx.x to port Y on the reports overview page, but those 11
don't show up at all on the reports table page.  This usually happens when
I have received probes to many different ports.  There seems to be a
maximum number of ports or IPs the Reports Table can handle.  Likewise on
the reports overview page if there were (pick a number greater than 50)
lines submitted on (pick a date) then only the first 20 are viewable.
Pressing next often produces a blank page.