[Dshield] Spammer

Oberti, Alessandro (CH) Alessandro.OBERTI at lloydsbank.ch
Wed Oct 29 13:09:06 GMT 2003

Hi,

According a quick search, the owner of the 61.11.0.0 is : the Asia Pacific
Network Information Centre

Address:    PO Box 2131
City:       Milton
StateProv:  QLD
PostalCode: 4064
Country:    AU

They have a problem too with the DNS they have one server missing:
svc00.apnic.net.

Regards,

Alessandro OBERTI
IT Security Consultant