[Dshield] Can someone explain this syslog message?

David C. Hart DavidHart at TQMcube.com
Thu Oct 30 12:39:13 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 20:29, Rick Klinge wrote:
> It looks like to me that perhaps
> someone has a hotmail account is was trying to save an attachment to there
> local?

That's what it looks like except none of us have hotmail accounts. In
fact, unless whitelisted, like this list, we don't accept mail from
Hotmail.

> Just guessing though.. And this look like a nice log/capture.  Where'd it
> come from by the way?

IPTables (Linux NetFilter). It can be compiled into the OS.