[Dshield] Per-to-peer networking for a valid cause? Inexpensi ve? Effectiveness? Risks?

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Thu Oct 30 18:48:49 GMT 2003

Sounds very similar to what SpamAssassin does, except with nifty 'marketing
speak' thrown in (SPAM dna and the like).

I'll take SpamAssassin and Vipuls Razor (and all the other open source free
stuff) over this anyday.

Just my 2c.. But with things that plug into very important corporate assets,
I have a problem trusting closed source programs..