[Dshield] Submitted or Not?

Dave Kaplan dkaplan at steffeninc.com
Fri Oct 31 12:28:20 GMT 2003

I run a network with 11 nodes. All use Sonicwalls. I have I Sonicwall
Pro200 and 10 Sonicwall SOHO3. When My logs are submitted via
sonicwall at dshield.org I get the following report.
                Authorized Userid: xxxxxx
                           Format: DSHIELD
                         Timezone: -04:00
                    Lines in file:
                   Lines rejected: none
Unique lines written to database: 1
   identical lines are added up on import.
   rejected lines (up to 10)
Lines written to database (up to 10):

   Thanks a lot for your input
NOTE: This message indicates that your log submission was parsed. The
data will be imported into the database shortly.