[Dshield] Pings

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Fri Oct 31 16:11:56 GMT 2003

Paul:

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 08:22:11AM -0500, Paul Marsh wrote:
> Ok I've been under a rock for the past few weeks, kind of lost touch
> with the list and what's been cook'in.  Now that I've got my head above
> water for awhile can someone tell me what's going on with the flood of
> ICMP pings I've been getting, is it a variant of Nachi or something new?
>
> Sorry for the post, I'll try to keep up.

It would be more than helpful if you would offer some sort of specific
details.

Pings?

uh... help us out, here.

What sort of pings?

Your question as currently framed is something like "I went outside
today, and there's clouds... what's up?"

- John
--
"Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?"
-