[Dshield] Submitted or Not?

Greg Parrott wparrott1 at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 21:55:41 GMT 2003

I have two different models: a TELE3 TZ and a SOHO3.  At one time, the logs
did look different, but I'm not sure how since they run the same firmware
(probably has model specific code in the firmware I would suspect.)  I have
not analyzed the raw input from the two machines recently.  DShield does a
pretty good job so that I don't have to do that!

Regards,

Greg