[Dshield] Overreaction?

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Mon Sep 1 15:16:19 GMT 2003

Absolutely.   RoadRunner has also instituted massive blocking, although they
appear to be doing little about the exploited open relays within their own net
block.

It would be more effective, I think, if they would use port blocking instead.
This will cost them customers, I think.

Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 and all databases.
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy: http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf