[Dshield] which RedHat version is good ? please help me

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Sep 3 03:01:18 GMT 2003

Install 9.0. The 'regular' RedHat versions will only be supported for a
year. RedHat 7.3 support is scheduled to run out end of this year. So
you may be on your own with patches. RH 9 is quite stable.

(BTW: I just let this threat slip through. Lets not make this a
distro-flame-war but lets stay focused on security issues)

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net