[Dshield] which RedHat version is good ? please help me

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Wed Sep 3 03:01:43 GMT 2003

9+ Nguyen.. it has the fixes..

~Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at dshield.org [mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org]On
Behalf Of Nguyen Nhu Hao
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 11:44 PM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: [Dshield] which RedHat version is good ? please help me

Hello all,
I would like you give me some advices to choose a best RedHat version to
install a new server, many week ago, I installed a RedHat 7.1 server, but
now it has been hacked and the hacker removed all my data :-( . I would like
install a new server but I don't know which version of RedHat is best Redhat
7.3, RedHat 8.0 or RedHat 9.0 ?
Thank you very much for your advices and sorry for my poor English.
Nguyen Nhu Hao