[Dshield] which RedHat version is good ? please help me

Ryan Johnson rjohnson at espgroup.net
Wed Sep 3 14:58:11 GMT 2003

I agree definitely 9. You should also do a auto-update right when you get the box up, this will give you all the latest versions of the software you installed or you could download the packages yourself. Make sure you disable all unwanted services, mysql for instance has no password for root by default.

Ryan