[Dshield] Did I miss something in August

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Sep 3 19:21:54 GMT 2003

> The story was about the kid who modified the original to make B version

The goal is to blame this guy for everything. I think I even
saw an article that would link the affair to the power outage.
Its just too convenient. After all, they may even prove that
he owned a hex editor.

Don't get me wrong: Have this guy arrested and convicted for
what he did. Maybe in prison he will have the opportunity to
read up on programming techniques and such.

But don't blame him for everything, and don't use MSFT as main "victim"
in this affair.

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net