[Dshield] DNS issues

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Sep 3 20:38:28 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 15:44, SAWYER Charlotte M wrote:
> I've been having problems getting emails to sans.org accounts and remember
> seeing messages on this list yesterday about such.  I haven't tried
> re-sending the emails that wouldn't go out yet.

The 'sans.org' problem should be fixed. We had a mix up with our
registrar and sans.org was mostly unreachable during the day yesterday.
Please let me know if you are still having issues. If you are
not able to send e-mail to sans.org, drop me a note at
jullrich at euclidian.com

This issue was not related to a particular ISP or the problem RoadRunner
had with Hotmail. I guess everyone just had a lousy labor day :-/

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net