[Dshield] DNS issues

R Shady RShady at stny.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 23:00:06 GMT 2003

This is posted at the RR site:
9/2/2003
8:24 AM

ALL Areas

Road Runner subscribers in all areas could experience slow browsing
and/or packet loss when accessing Microsoft sites and services. This
could include microsoft.com, windowsupdate.com, msn.com, msnbc.com,
hotmail.com, vicinity.com, the Messenger service and any Microsoft
websites and services at this time. Our Engineers are working to get
these issues resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Also this friday 9/5 will be more maintenance-so beware.

9/5/2003
1:00 AM (EDT)

Areas Affected:

BNGHNYPLZ-RTR1.NYROC.RR.COM BNGHNYPLZ-RTR2.NYROC.RR.COM
BNGHNYPLZ-RTR3.NYROC.RR.COM BNGHNYPLZ-RTR4.NYROC.RR.COM
BNGHNYPLZ-UBR1.NYROC.RR.COM BNGHNYPLZ-UBR2.NYROC.RR.COM
BNGHNYPLZ-UBR3.NYROC.RR.COM

Road Runner will be conducting Planned Maintenance on the IP network.
Subscribers in the affected area(s) may have no connection to the
Internet or latency/slow connectivity during this maintenance window.
Our engineers are working quickly to complete this maintenance. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.