[Dshield] paper about port blocking

warpmedia warpmedia at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 02:17:10 GMT 2003

Go right ahead and block everything. I'll be one of the 1st to scream and
help any hacker I can take retribution against the "powers that be". Fix
the problems, not break the connection.

My phone can still be called by most anyone, If they started blocking other
LEC's or limiting where I can call, I'll be switching phone companies. If I
don't want to be harassed, I have caller ID and can CHOOSE not to answer.
If the software was fixed properly, laws made about SPAM, ISP's more
responsive to complaints, we'd have less trouble without trowing the baby
out with the bath water.