[Dshield] Blaster / Power Outages Follow up

Geoff Shively gshively at pivx.com
Thu Sep 4 18:32:00 GMT 2003

I do not plan on posting any more information unless it is NEW. The last 2
posts were new data and valid news.

This is a point that needs attention due to the nature of this problem
(critical infrastructure vulnerable to internet threats).

Last I heard this topic was to be declared dead by someone due to its lack
of validity, that the worm could never have been a cause of the power
outage.

Cheers,
Geoff Shively, CTO
PivX Solutions, LLC