[Dshield] paper about port blocking

Bert Sinclair BSinclair at rmin.riss.net
Thu Sep 4 19:28:52 GMT 2003

Yes, I agree! The information presented on this list is very valuable
for me and others. Lets try to keep flame words out, and our opinions in
good context..

Thank you, all..

>>> haled at pionet.net 9/4/2003 9:51:25 AM >>>
Ok you guys - lets agree to disagree and not throw flames at each
other.

I have very much enjoyed reading some of the comments, and feel that
diversity of opinions is what makes this group valuable.  It helps me
to see
more than one side of an issue.  It is ok to disagree and to say you
disagree, but let's do it with respect for each others opinions please!

> dude, this is totally unreasonable (as most of your comments in the
last
couple days have been).  the world doesn't    > work the way you think
it
does.

>you're on a crap-ass mainstream commercial provider (my apologies to
anyone
from comcast who's on the list), and you're >just going to have to deal
with
the restrictions that they choose to impose.  if you really want
decent
connectivity,   >PAY FOR IT.  otherwise, stuff it.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Rocky
Mountain Information Network (RMIN), are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed.  If you are not one of the named recipient(s), or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender at (800) 821-0640 and delete this message
immediately from your computer.