[Dshield] paper about port blocking

Shaun Morgan semorgan at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 4 20:39:15 GMT 2003

Amen to that!

Imagine if we had phones that took calls for us, unplugged and turned
off our answering machines, and on top of all that required us to make
costly annual upgrades and additions in order to keep it functional.

I for one think it is time for these bloated companies to start stepping
up to the plate themselves rather then being "dragged kicking and
screaming" to the task.

Shaun