[Dshield] Help on Finding contacts at domains

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Sep 4 21:40:22 GMT 2003

John,  According to the information from the dshield database and their
support page their abuse email address is abuse at illinois.net.  It appears
that Illinois Communication Network actually provides service for the school
districts as well as the government agencies in Illinois.

I know that a major school district in Illinois got hit with the Blaster.
They probably are still having fallout from that.  They had to shutdown all
of their computers and are gradually bringing them back on line.

http://www.illinois.net/contact/icnstaff.htm  I noticed that they do have
their staff directory on line.  You may try sending an email to their IT
people and see if you get any response that way.

Deb