[Dshield] email titled WTC SURVIVOR

Peter Lindgren iogt007 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:28:49 GMT 2003

Does anyone know or heard about  an email titled WTC SURVIVOR? I got an
email from my father in-law
warning me not to open any email concerning the world trade center. He said
it contains a virus that will remove the dynamic link libraries from your
computer. I'm not too concerned since I have Norton Internet security 2003
and all emails I receive are scanned by McAfee before they come to my inbox.
Is this warning valid or a hoax? My father in-law said it could come from
someone you know without them knowing it. Does anyone have any input on
this?

Peter Lindgren
National President IOGT