[inbox] [Dshield] email titled WTC SURVIVOR

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Sun Sep 7 14:04:09 GMT 2003

My fault.. I've should of explained a little further.. IMHO any email that
is either a hoax of virus I personally consider malice.  At Symantec:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.neroma.b@mm.html
They are listing a similar WTC email as a virus/worm.  It is better to just
delete any suspicious emails weather they are a hoax, virus, or worm.

~Rick