[Dshield] Network Sniffer

Blanchard, Joe BLANCHAJ at bsci.com
Tue Sep 9 16:51:15 GMT 2003

If your in a switched environment, you'll only see stuff
destine for your IP and broadcast. You would need to have
the ability to change that (i.e. Cisco's PortSpanning) in
order to see additional packets. As well if you can put
the devices in a non-switch environment (a Hub) this can be
achieved.

Cheers
-Joe