[Dshield] RE: Winamp 2.91 lets code execution through MIDI files

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Tue Sep 9 18:35:45 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 00:50, John Sage wrote:
> WTF?

> Are these PivX people back responding to their own cross-posts to each
> other again?

I probably approved this post before I had my daily dose of caffeine
this morning.

Its perfectly fine for the PivX people to post their announcements to
the list. They are on topic. It is, IMO, ok to post follow on
discussions as well.

If someone doesn't like them, check with John or the list archive for
the procmail rule to avoid it.

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net