[Dshield] Re: Way off Topic

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Sep 10 02:44:17 GMT 2003

>     Thanx for the info, my provided (for lack of a better term) is Fleet.
>   I know this is an off the wall question but how do I go about finding
> out who really had the problem?

Hard to tell. Probably neither Fleet nor Visa had the problem.
If you live in California, I think they have to tell you. But
for other states there is no such law I know off.

The only thing you can do is to check with merchants where you
used the card recently. But depending on how long back they
kept the data, it could be a year or longer ago.

Johannes Ullrich                     jullrich at euclidian.com
         support at covad.net