[Dshield] Way off Topic

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Wed Sep 10 12:52:41 GMT 2003

I received the exact same mail back in early August. Then
they sent me a new card, but it specifically said not to
activate it until after a specific date. Then I got paperwork
saying that my card provider had changed from the original
provider to a new provider.

I don't know if the Mail and the purchase were related, but
they seemed to be.

Also of note. The new company doesn't seem to be getting my
payments in a timely fashion from the old company. They keep
sending me letters, and I waste my time calling them back. To
date, there hasn't been an actual problem with this, but it
is an inconvenience.

Keith.