[Dshield] whois queries

Samantha Fetter sama at snowplow.org
Wed Sep 10 15:48:54 GMT 2003

I should have waited before shooting off that response.

Some queries are coming back fine.

Others, like for yahoo.com, also seem.... off:

YAHOO.COM.WANADOODOO.COM
YAHOO.COM.TWIXTEARS.COM
YAHOO.COM.TW
YAHOO.COM.SG
YAHOO.COM.PURRFURRED.COM
YAHOO.COM.PINECRAFTERS.COM
YAHOO.COM.OPTIONSCORNER.COM
YAHOO.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.SEARCH.GULLI.COM
YAHOO.COM.BR
YAHOO.COM.BERKELEYNATURALBEAUTIES.COM
YAHOO.COM.AU
YAHOO.COM

Also, this one has been like this for a LONG time:

AOL.COM.SAYS.HARASS.SOFTY797.FOR.SUBVERTER.NET
AOL.COM.RAPED.SUBVERTER.NET
AOL.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.GULLI.COM
AOL.COM.IS.0WNED.BY.SUB7.NET
AOL.COM.AINT.GOT.AS.MUCH.FREE.PORN.AS.SECZ.COM
AOL.COM