[Dshield] New Microsoft Windows RPC vulnerability

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Wed Sep 10 17:34:55 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:56, Johannes B. Ullrich wrote:
> MSFT just released a new bulletin:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp
>
> Happy patching.
>
> (To celebrate this, I will allow a few anti MSFT, pro Linux posts)

In appreciation of the generosity of the moderator, I'll simply pat
myself on the back for choosing Linux as my personal workstation, and
bemoan the fact that the organization I work for is mired in the swamps
of Microsoft, despite my recommendations.

Alan Frayer,CNE,CNI,CIW CI,MCP,Net+ - afrayer at frayernet.com
Seeking an IT Mgmt/Network Admin position in the Tampa Bay Region
If you would like to discuss an opportunity with me, please e-mail.