[Dshield] whois queries

Kirk Wallbillich docwabaki at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 19:42:48 GMT 2003

Yes:

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Server Name: GOOGLE.COM.SUCKS.FIND.CRACKZ.WITH.SEARCH.GULLI.COM
   IP Address: 80.190.192.24
   Registrar: GANDI
   Whois Server: whois.gandi.net
   Referral URL: http://www.gandi.net

   Server Name:
GOOGLE.COM.HAS.LESS.FREE.PORN.IN.ITS.SEARCH.ENGINE.THAN.SECZY.COM
   IP Address: 209.187.114.130
   Registrar: INNERWISE, INC. D/B/A ITSYOURDOMAIN.COM
   Whois Server: whois.itsyourdomain.com
   Referral URL: http://www.itsyourdomain.com

   Domain Name: GOOGLE.COM
   Registrar: ALLDOMAINS.COM INC.
   Whois Server: whois.alldomains.com
   Referral URL: http://www.alldomains.com
   Name Server: NS2.GOOGLE.COM
   Name Server: NS1.GOOGLE.COM
   Name Server: NS3.GOOGLE.COM
   Name Server: NS4.GOOGLE.COM
   Updated Date: 03-oct-2002
   Creation Date: 15-sep-1997
   Expiration Date: 14-sep-2011

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:15:48 EDT <<<

Similar result for one of Yahoo's entries:

   Server Name: YAHOO.COM.IS.N0T.AS.1337.AS.SEARCH.GULLI.COM
   IP Address: 80.190.192.24
   Registrar: GANDI
   Whois Server: whois.gandi.net
   Referral URL: http://www.gandi.net

I'm not hanging, though.  I wonder how they managed that?

DocWabaki