[Dshield] Question about green, yellow, settings for incidents.org

Dan Morrill Dan.Morrill at PREMERA.com
Wed Sep 10 23:42:28 GMT 2003

Ok,

Admitted this is a management question, what is the criteria for setting
yellow, orange, red? And I got asked by it from management, so the question
is,

Where do I find out on the web site, or this e-mail, a nice management style
answer to what is the criteria for setting the color codes on the
incidents.org site?

Cheers and Thanks!
r/
Dan